If you are convicted of a sex crime in Utah, you could face serious penalties. In addition to incarceration, fines and other consequences you could be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.
- Statutory rape
- Rape of a child
- Mandatory sex offender registration
- Internet sex crimes
- Possession of child pornography
- Forcible sexual abuse
- Chat room solicitation
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Search and seizure of your computer
- Lewdness involving a child
That is why it is critical to fight the charges as soon as possible — even before they are filed against you. Call the 247 Help Group we can connect you with a Utah Sex Crime Attorney immediately.
801-208-9514 24hrs a day.