A conviction on drug charges carries possible prison time and long-term adverse consequences. In addition to lengthy incarceration and fines, defendants may face asset forfeiture if the government can tie those assets to criminal activity.
• Possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia
• Possession of cocaine, meth, heroin, hash, ecstasy and other controlled substances
• Illegal possession of prescription narcotics (e.g., Vicodin, OxyContin)
• Intent to distribute (possessing a large quantity)
• Sale of a controlled substance
• Drug manufacturing (meth labs)
• Cultivation (growing marijuana)
• Possessing precursor chemicals or meth-making equipment
• Possession of large quantities of drugs ( intent to distribute)
• Transporting controlled substances across state lines
• Drug trafficking
You need aggressive, representation to avoid or minimize prison time for a major drug-related felony. Call the 247-Help Group today for assistance.
Call 801-208-9514 24hrs a day.
Park City After Hours Attorney * Park City After Hours Lawyer * Park City Lawyer * Park City Attorney *
Park City Bail Bonds * Park City Bail Bond Company * Park City Bondsman * Bail Bond Company in Park City Utah